1. Processing of personal information
When visiting our Website, no personal information is collected, except for the data automatically transmitted by your browser. This consists of the following:
- Date and time of your visit,
- Name and URL of the requested page,
- Website from which you are accessed this site,
- Browser and operating system,
- Amount of data transmitted, and access status (file was transmitted, file was not found, etc.).
This data is collected to allow convenient access to our website, on the legal basis provided by Art. 6 Para. 1 Subpar. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We do not process personally-identifiable data.
2. Sharing with other parties
Processing and forwarding of personal information to third parties occurs only in accordance with the conditions listed below:
- Forwarding is necessary for the fulfilment of pre-contractual measures or contractual agreements occurring at your request, as per Art. 6 Para. 1 Subpar. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
- Forwarding is necessary as per Art. 6 Para. 1 Subpar. 1 lit. f DSGVO for exercising our rightful interests, or the rightful interests of a third-party, in particular for enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims, and there is no reason to assume that an overriding protective interest exists to prevent such forwarding.
- Forwarding is required as per Art. 6 Para. 1 Subpar. 1 lit. c DSGVO to fulfil a legal obligation to which we are subject.
- You have expressly consented to such processing and forwarding, per Art. 6 Para. 1 Subpar. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Please note that our website may not function if all cookies are deactivated.
If you delete cookies in your browser, these will be placed again if you subsequently visit our website.
We use both technical and organizational security measures to protect your information, in particular against manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorized access. The existing measures are continually reviewed and improved.
5. Third-party websites
7. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have questions or would like to know what personal information we have about you, kindly contact us. You can do so using information provided below. You have the following rights:
- the right to know why your personal information is needed, what happens to this information, and how long this information is kept.
- Access rights: you have the right to review personal information of yours which is known to us.
- Right to corrections: you have the right, whenever you wish, to have your personal information completed, corrected and deleted or blocked.
- If you have provided your consent for us to process your data, you have the right to revoke your consent and to have your personal information deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal information from a Controller and have that data transferred to another Controller.
- Right of refusal to process your data: you can refuse processing of your data. We will comply with such requests, except where legitimate reasons for processing exist.
Please ensure you provide us with accurate information about who you are, so that we can be sure not to process or delete information for the wrong person.
8. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle the processing of your personal information, you have the right to file a complaint with Data Protection Authorities. The relevant authorities to be considered include those of your place of residence, of your workplace, and those of our place of business. The competent government data protection authority for the latter is:
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Baden-Württemberg
Königstraße 10a, 70173 Stuttgart
Tel.: 0711/61 55 41 0
Fax: 0711/61 55 41 15
9. Responsible Person / Service provider
W o l f F. S e l d n e r
L u p i n e n w e g 1 0
8 8 6 6 2 U e b e r l i n g e n